No. With Arcadia At Home you live in your own home but have the option to move into 15 Craigside or Arcadia if there is a need.
What’s the difference between membership at Arcadia At Home and 15 Craigside and Arcadia?
With Arcadia At Home you receive all the benefits of the retirement communities (i.e., classes, dining, pool, etc., skilled nursing care and guaranteed lifetime care), but you live independently in your own home.
What’s the difference between Arcadia At Home and Arcadia Home Health?
Arcadia At Home is a membership program for seniors that provides in-home services with the assurance of guaranteed lifetime care. Arcadia Home Health is a non-membership program offering in-home services with no long-term contract.
If you sign up for Arcadia At Home, does Arcadia take your house upon death?
No. Arcadia does not take your home when you have passed on.
What kind of in-home services do you receive with membership?
With your monthly membership, you receive 4 free hours of any service below. Additional hours are available for an additional fee.
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation and delivery, and general mobility)
- Health care (monitoring of vital signs, medication management and wellness training)
- Home maintenance (pool/yard cleaning and minor home repairs)
- Transportation & escort services for medical appointments and personal shopping
- Home spa (licensed massage therapist, haircuts, manicures and pedicures)
What kinds of programs, services and amenities are available at 15 Craigside and Arcadia as an Arcadia At Home member?
Gym and heated pool; classes like tai chi, ukulele, hula, and strength training; dining; socialization opportunities; and an outpatient clinic staffed by a licensed nurse.
Arcadia At Home members also receive the added benefits of five free days in a boarder room in the Health Care Center at 15 Craigside or Arcadia per year.