If you’re concerned about the ability for your loved one to live safely and independently in their home, we offer a range of support and health care services.
Our staff members are thoroughly screened, passing rigorous background checks so you can be assured you or your loved one is care for by a trained professional who is both compassionate and trustworthy.
- Home Health Care Services: Whether it’s medical or non-medical assistance, a 4-hour session or 24 hours a day, you can be assured you or your loved one will be cared for. Licensed professionals can monitor vital signs, administer medication and provide wound care and dressing.
- Personal Care and Companion Services: We offer hands-on assistance with activities of daily living like bathing, dressing, grooming, diet monitoring, medication reminders and meal preparation.
- Transportation Services: We will arrange transportation and escort services for you or your loved one and a nurse aide for outings to medical appointments, grocery shopping and errands.
- Housekeeping Services: Our housekeepers perform thorough cleanings including dusting, mopping, vacuuming, laundry and disinfecting.
- Meal Delivery Services: Hot lunch and dinners are delivered to you or your loved ones home Monday – Friday (except holidays).
- Home Spa Services: Therapeutic and relaxing massages can be performed by a licensed massage therapist. Haircuts, manicures and pedicures are also available through a licensed cosmetologist.
Arcadia Home Health Services does not participate in Medicare. It accepts private pay only.