Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Basic Job Description:
- Provides excellent customer service by handling incoming phone calls, responding to resident and guest inquiries, and assisting in resolving issues
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Monitors visitor access including monitoring of surveillance cameras and radio transmissions following established sign-in and registration protocols to ensure a safe environment
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, correspondence, reports and collating
- Performs necessary duties for emergency situations such as fire, fire alarms, hurricanes, and other possible emergencies and drills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The confidence and composure to take the lead in emergency situations
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and standard office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English
- The ability to multitask and behave professionally in a highly visible and busy work station
- Flexibility to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Job Type: Part Time (30-34 hours per week), working the evening shift (1:30pm-9:30pm) Monday through Thursday, with flexibility to work other days/times as needed
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.