Website Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Business Number: (808) 983-5921
Basic Job Description:
- Assists in planning, organizing, and directing medically approved programs for residents in the Wellness Center
- Performs activities such as exercises, games, and arts and crafts to assist residents to develop interpersonal relationships, to socialize effectively, and to develop confidence needed to participate in group activities.
- Regulates content of program in accordance with residents’ capabilities, needs and interests.
- Assists with implementing special outings and accompanies patients on outings such as luncheons, sightseeing or picnics.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
Job Types: Part Time (20-30 hrs per week) 8.30am-4.30pm, Saturday, Sunday and one other week day per week
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Please not that the application will not work on a mobile device and you must apply from a desktop or laptop computer. For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=104085&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →