Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Certified Nurse Aide
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Basic Job Description:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living
- Assists residents to turn, reposition and transfer
- Transports residents with ambulation to and from their room to appropriate areas for activities and meals
- Takes and records the resident’s ADLs & Vitals
- Provides companion services to residents
- A Current State of Hawaii Certified Nurse Aide Certification
- First Aid & CPR certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Assisted Living Department- Full Time (40 hrs per week), 2:00pm to 10:00pm, various days as scheduled throughout the week and weekend.
Assisted Living Department- Full Time (40 hrs per week), 6:00am to 2:00pm, various days as scheduled throughout the week and weekend.
Health Care Center- Full Time (40 hrs per week), 12:00am to 8:00am, various days as scheduled throughout the week and weekend.
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.