Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Basic Job Description:
- Prepares and cooks nourishing family style meals for residents, clients, visitors and employees of the facility.
- Prepares meals according to planned menus and standardized recipes to ensure quality with minimum waste.
- Reviews menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of food to be prepared
- Assists driver and wait staff with food arrangement and distribution
- Receives, checks-in, dates and stocks deliveries
- Ensures food products are cooked and served in compliance with State of Hawaii Department of Health sanitation standards.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or Culinary program; two or more years related cooking and lead/supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Culinary Associate Degree program certificate and sanitation certificate preferred.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week), working various shifts as needed throughout the week
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Please note that the application will not work on a mobile device and you must apply from a desktop or laptop computer.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=122307&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →