Website Arcadia Family of Companies
Dining Services Clerk
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Business Number: (808) 983-5921
Basic Job Description:
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the Dining Services Department.
- Performs accounting functions in the department including, but not limited to, coding invoices and credits, logging invoices for AP summary, tracking the budget, updating prices, generating check requests, following up on credits from purveyors, and researching resident inquiries
- Supports Tray setters in coordination of the dietary needs of residents
- Provides support in the coordination of special functions
- Serves as a main point of contact for residents in the Department, responding to requests and inquiries
- Serves as the go-to person for all inquiries related to the POS system. Manages all internal functions of system, makes necessary changes and troubleshoots issues as they arise
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in Food Service or Dining, preferred
- Strong working knowledge of POS system and software applications, such as MS Excel, Word and Publisher.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one to two year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Type: Full Time (40 hrs. per week), 7am and 3pm, Monday to Friday. The successful applicant must also be flexible and willing to work outside of these hours as required by the Department.
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Complete the application, first download and save to your computer. Attach your completed application and submit via-email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications can also be faxed to 808-983-3829 or mailed to Arcadia Human Resources at: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822-4754.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=116444&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →