Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Licensed Social Worker
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Basic Job Description:
- Provides medically related social work services to help residents and clients attain or maintain their highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well being
- Ensures that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced, and establishes and maintains a close liaison with residents and families
- Participates in admissions, discharges, and evaluation processes for all residents & clients
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to ensure that appropriate services are provided to each resident
- Conducts ongoing assessment, monitoring and evaluation of residents’ progress or lack thereof during their stay
- Assists in the development of the Service Plans for residents & clients
- Assists in collaboration and communication with the resident and/or family members should a higher level of care be required for the resident and discuss options available within the community
- Assists with responding to residents, visitors and staff, independently giving information and handling inquiries
- Keeps informed of prevailing Federal and State regulations relating to Long Term Care facilities, best practices in medical social services and disease entities relating to mental and psychosocial matters
- Master’s degree (M.S.W.) in Social Work; and one to two years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current State of Hawaii license to practice social work as required by the Hawaii Revised Statues (HRS) 467E
- Experience working with the elderly in a Long Term Care setting is preferred
Job Type: Full Time (40 hrs per week), working as scheduled Sunday through Thursday
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Please note that the application will not work on a mobile device and you must apply from a desktop or laptop computer.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=130863&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →