Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Licensed Social Worker
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Basic Job Description:
- Provides medical social work services to help residents and clients attain or maintain their highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well being
- Ensures that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced, and establishes and maintains a close liaison with residents and families
- Participates in admissions, discharges, and evaluation processes for all residents & clients
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to ensure that appropriate services are provided to each resident
- Conducts ongoing assessment, monitoring and evaluation of residents’ progress or lack thereof, and assists with the development of Service Plans
- Assists with responding to residents, visitors and staff, independently giving information and handling inquiries
- Master’s degree (M.S.W.) in Social Work; and one to two years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current State of Hawaii license to practice social work as required by the Hawaii Revised Statues (HRS) 467E
- Experience working with the elderly in a Long Term Care or Hospital setting is preferred
- Flexibility to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Job Type: Full Time (40 hrs per week), working as scheduled Sunday through Thursday
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.