Website Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Business Number: (808) 983-5921
Basic Job Description:
- Develops, implements, and coordinates programs for independent and assisted living residents in the Community.
- Facilitates scheduled activities as exercises, games, excursions, musical and cultural programs, and lectures.
- Coordinates special outings such as excursions, luncheons, or sightseeing.
- Designs and distributes flyers and newsletters.
- Negotiates and maintains relationships with entertainers, speakers, and visitors.
- Develops and implements weekly events.
- Strong communication skills, especially in public speaking.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week), must be available to work any shift, Sunday through Saturday
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Please not that the application will not work on a mobile device and you must apply from a desktop or laptop computer. For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=118651&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →