Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: 15 Craigside Retirement Residence
Address: 15 Craigside, Honolulu, HI 96817
Basic Job Description:
- Assists the Programs Manager with developing, implementing, and coordinating programs and weekly events for independent and assisted living residents in the Community.
- Facilitates scheduled activities as exercises, games, excursions, musical and cultural programs, and lectures
- Coordinates special outings such as excursions, luncheons, or sightseeing
- Designs and distributes flyers and newsletters
- Develops rapport with entertainers, speakers, and visitors
- Strong communication skills, especially in public speaking
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to multitask and work independently
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Casual (<20 hours per week), must be available to work evenings and weekends
*This is an entry-level hourly position
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Please note that the application will not work on a mobile device and you must apply from a desktop or laptop computer.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=121743&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →