Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Registered Nurse (RN)
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Basic Job Description:
- Conducting nursing assessments, administering professional nursing services, and monitoring nursing care/treatment administered to all residents
- Overseeing medication administration, ensuring adequate ordering, receiving, documenting, safe storage, and disposing of physician-prescribed medication for residents
- Assessing residents’ physical and mental conditions and performing first aid
- Investigating probable causes of incidents, writing incident reports, and implementing corrective actions as needed
- Ensuring that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of 2-3 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current State of Hawaii R.N. license and First Aid/CPR certification.
- Experience working with seniors in a Long Term Care setting is preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal, and active listening communication skills
- Flexibility to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Part Time (30-34 hrs per week), various days/shifts as scheduled throughout the week and weekend
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?cid=c0388603-1bd6-4cc8-a0f1-83a218ee3acb&jobId=144169&lang=en_US&client=cof7i&source=CC4 →