Website Arcadia Family of Companies
RN (Charge Nurse)
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Business Number: (808) 983-5921
Basic Job Description:
- Conducting nursing assessments, administering professional nursing services, and monitoring nursing care/treatment administered to all residents
- Overseeing medication administration, ensuring adequate ordering, receiving, documenting, safe storage, and disposing of physician-prescribed medication for residents
- Assessing residents’ physical and mental conditions and performing first aid
- Investigating probable causes of incidents, writing incident reports, and implementing corrective actions as needed
- Ensuring that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of 2-3 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current State of Hawaii R.N. license and First Aid/CPR certification.
- Experience working with the elderly in a Long Term Care setting is preferred
Job Type: Full Time (40 hrs per week), 8:00am-4:00pm, various shifts as needed, Sunday through Saturday
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Please not that the application will not work on a mobile device and you must apply from a desktop or laptop computer. For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=118849&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →