Website Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Business Number: (808) 983-5921
Basic Job Description:
- Maintains medical records charts for residents in the Health Care Center.
- Enters accurate data into electronic medical records system
- Answers phone and call button systems with courtesy
- Provides information as appropriate
- Distributes mail and other items
- Requisitions medical and other supplies
- Arranges appointments and transportation
- Knowledge of medical terminology highly desirable
- Experience working in medical office setting or a medical or healthcare clinic preferred
- Experience with medical terminology, communication, and healthcare clerical duties preferred.
- Background knowledge and/or education in healthcare related field or certifications preferred.
- Competence with MS Office Suite and ability to navigate other software
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hrs per week), 8am-4pm, and the successful applicant must be available to work Saturday & Sunday and three other weekdays.
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
Complete the application, first download and save to your computer. Attach your completed application and submit via-email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications can also be faxed to 808-983-3829 or mailed to Arcadia Human Resources at: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822-4754.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=113947&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →