Website Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: 15 Craigside
Address: 15 Craigside Place, Honolulu, HI 96817.
Business Number: (808) 983-5921
Basic Job Description:
- Assists in planning, organizing, and directing medically approved programs for residents in the Wellness Center
- Leads and organizes aquatic and dry land activities that occur in the pool and exercise areas
- Instructs residents in the correct use of all exercise equipment, and provides support for balance on and off equipment and in and out of the pool
- Takes pool duties when scheduled and also assists in transporting residents to and from the Health Care Center, and exercising with residents in their rooms
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CNA training or previous experience with seniors preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Current CPR certification required; American Red Cross Basic Water Safety training recommended upon hire
Job Type: Part Time (20-30 hrs. per week), working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8am-4pm, and Saturday from 8am-12pm
Application Instructions: To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application. Complete the application, first download and save to your computer. Attach your completed application and submit via-email to: email@example.com. Completed applications can also be faxed to 808-983-3829 or mailed to Arcadia Human Resources at: 1434 Punahou Street, Honolulu, HI 96822-4754. For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cof7i&jobId=116924&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →