Website Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou Street
Basic Job Description:
- Assists in planning, organizing, and directing medically approved programs for residents in the Wellness Center
- Leads and organizes aquatic and dry land activities that occur in the pool and exercise areas
- Instructs residents in the correct use of all exercise equipment, and provides support for balance on and off equipment and in and out of the pool
- Takes pool duties when scheduled and also assists in transporting residents to and from the Health Care Center, and exercising with residents in their rooms
- Travels within the Honolulu service area to work with Arcadia at Home members
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
(CNA training or previous experience with seniors preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Current CPR certification required; American Red Cross Basic Water Safety training recommended upon hire
- Current Driver’s License
- Flexibility to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Part Time (20-30 hrs per week), working day shifts as scheduled throughout the week and weekend
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.