Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: 15 Craigside Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Basic Job Description:
- Assists in planning, organizing, and directing medically approved programs for residents in the Wellness Center
- Performs activities such as exercises, games, and arts and crafts to assist residents to develop interpersonal relationships, to socialize effectively, and to develop confidence needed to participate in group activities
- Regulates content of program in accordance with residents’ capabilities, needs and interests
- Assists with implementing special outings and accompanies patients on outings such as luncheons, sightseeing or picnics
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and the ability to learn new computer skills
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work other days/times as scheduled to attend mandatory training and at management’s discretion.
Part Time (30-34 hrs per week), working various days/shifts as scheduled throughout the week and weekend
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5921
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.