Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Basic Job Description:
- Provides chore and companion services to clients, including: personal laundry, meal preparation and light housekeeping tasks
- Assists clients with personal care, such as: bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming
- Assists clients to transfer
- Operates company car or client’s car to transport client
- First Aid & CPR certifications
- Certificate of Completion from Hawaii State Approved Nurse Aide Program
- Valid State of Hawaii Driver’s license preferred and a Drivers Abstract Record indicating no moving violations (Arcadia will run the abstract when the position is offered and accepted)
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work other times as needed and to attend mandatory training
Full Time (40 hrs per week), working various days and shifts as scheduled throughout the week and weekend between the hours of 8am and 6pm
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.