Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: 15 Craigside Retirement Residence
Address: 15 Craigside Place, Honolulu, HI 96817
Basic Job Description:
- Manages and provides oversight of the daily activities of the CNAs in the Health Care Center
- Coordinates CNA assignments and assists the scheduler in coordinating schedules of all CNAs
- Conducts orientation for new CNAs and provides on the job training as required
- Supervises, guides, trains and coaches CNAs on a daily basis
- Practices Performance Management for all direct reports
- Fills in as needed to provide direct assistance and care to residents
- Ensures that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced, and establishes and maintains a close liaison with residents and families.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three years Long Term Care experience Certified Nurse Aide experience.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience preferred.
- A Current State of Hawaii Certified Nurse Aide Certification
- First Aid & CPR certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Flexibility to work other days/times as scheduled to attend mandatory training and at management’s discretion
Full Time in the Health Care Center (40 hrs per week), 6am to 2pm Tuesday to Saturday. Must be flexible to work other days/shifts as needed.
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.