Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Basic Job Description:
• Preps, cooks, and delivers lunch and dinner meals using the company van to various locations in Honolulu.
• Assists with preparation of food items for clients and for future use
• Portions and packs all food items correctly for delivery
• Assists with unloading the van after completion of deliveries
• Documents the delivery of meals to each location
• Conducts inventory checks, and communicates with supervisor when supplies need to be ordered
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Flexibility to work various days/times as scheduled to attend mandatory training and at management’s discretion
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week), flexible to work various days/times as scheduled throughout the week and weekend
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.