Website The Arcadia Family of Companies
Service Location: Arcadia Retirement Residence
Address: 1434 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Basic Job Description:
• Maintains medical records charts for residents in the Health Care Center.
• Enters accurate data into electronic medical records system
• Answers phone and call button systems with courtesy
• Provides information as appropriate
• Distributes mail and other items
• Requisitions medical and other supplies
• Arranges appointments and transportation
• Experience working in medical office setting or a medical or healthcare clinic preferred
• Experience with medical systems, communication, and healthcare clerical duties preferred
• Background knowledge and/or education in healthcare related field or certifications preferred
• Competence with MS Office Suite and ability to navigate other software
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Flexibility to work other days/times as needed to attend mandatory training and at Management’s discretion
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week), 8am-4pm, Monday through Friday
To apply for employment, please click the “Apply for job” button below to display the hyperlink to our application.
**Please note that the application software does not work on Internet Explorer
For further assistance please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or at (808)983-5918
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.